“Technion is now ahead of the game in terms of reuse. Ours is not just the green approach but one that also addresses the demands of industry.” Meet Prof. Noah Galil: new Dean at the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Prof. Noah Galil, Dean at the
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Sometimes coined "Noah's Ark", Prof. Galil's vision of a sustainable future for Israel and the planet has influenced the development of history.
- Galil's long research history includes: Industrial wastewater, treatment and reuse.
- Biomass characteristics and process Mechanisms in biological treatment.
- Fate of contaminants in soil subsurfaces.
- Sludge characterization, treatment, reuse and/or disposal.
- Cost modeling for wastewater treatment Technologies and process combinations.
- Energy balances in wastewater treatment.